I don't mean to post too much but I just had to share this. I had the best dream last night. It started w/ me and Ryan, Jethro, Erin and some guy from my work. We were at a house in S W Provo with tons of land. We got there then we started to play b-ball and then for whatever reason too many people came and everyone but me went to work there. But there was like an old fashion Noni call center. Kris was there and every thing. I started walking around and noticed that the boss was Erin's nasty old lady boss. I went in the house and she picked up a banjo and called to me that we needed to talk. I didn't want to talk and ran out of the house with her chasing and screaming that we needed to have a meaningful talk. For whatever reason that is when I decided that it would be best to take off my shirt. And this is where the dream gets great...and not just for the ladies. I started running and I couldn't get my shirt off and it was mostly stuck over my head. I tried to run one way and then decided that there were too many cars so I took off down this dirt country lane. It was down hill so I thought I don't have to run far and it's easy. But then I started running so fast that I was afraid I would hit people. Then I was running even faster. I jumping and avoiding cars and bikers kind of using the same motion that you would use in Pole Position. That's when the narator of my story came. He said "And that very moment Spencer started running so fast that he started to see things as the cartoons saw them. And as the animals lived in." Ever color became so vivid and bright It was the best. I eventually jumped over a waterfall. Great dream.
1 year ago


3 comments:
Spence...what a dream!!
Erin, I think we really need to make a time to hang out, because it sounds like Eric would really get along with your husband- same weird sense of humor!
Spence, the power of the noni fruit lives on! I am proud that I was a part of that dream.
Post a Comment