Thursday, April 17, 2008

I don't know...

So I have no idea why the text color of the post below is different from all of the rest. I feel bad for those of you who can't read it... it's pretty funny..

5 comments:

Melanie said...

nice! YOu gotta love it when blogger does weird stuff like that...have you tried fixing it, or does it make it more funny leaving it that way? Ha, we've gotta see you guys again soon...

JethRobyn said...

You broke it

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Hey Spence!!
It's me, BZ!! Good to see life is treating ya awesomely! Check out my blog sometime... mattandbrianna.blogspot.com-

Jake and Jessica Fillmore said...

just log in and go to your layout page and it lets you edit colors for your txt, headings, etc. Either that or you broke it...

Erin and Spencer said...

im pretty sure I broke it...i've tried everything! ah!