So I have to give you a little backround before I allow myself to post this picture... If nothing else it will give you a good laugh...
We are in the process of remodeling our bathroom, so we took down the old wallpaper that was there (as well as some of the drywall that came with it). Then, this morning after I left for work, Spencer sent me a text saying that we were out of toilet paper, and he included this picture...

Yes, that is a roll of paper towels on the back of the toilet... and yes, I am pretty sure this verifies that we are indeed...white trash...

3 comments:
LOL!!! Thats pretty hilarious.
Haha! We've had to use paper towels before too... I guess there's a little bit of white trash in all of us :) I need your email... I thought I had your new one but I don't! My mom needs you to do her a small favor...
We're running out of paper towels now too. Time to move on to leaves....
Post a Comment