I just wanted to world to know that this has been the best year of my life. Even better than the year in which Santa came twice. So to honor the year and my kick butt marriage I've decided to let the world know why I'm the best husband ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. I've made every Wednesday night choreographed dance night. What I do is I spend the entire week coming up with a new dance, be it the hip-hop or country western, and I perform it for Erin. Every Wednesday I know that Erin is so excited all day about the 45 minute long dance I have for her that it wears her out! She says that she's tired after about 3 minutes. Bless her heart I keep going. The last twenty minutes of my dances are usually the best. I think that the best thing to do would dance earlier in the day for her. So I might be taking my costumes and moves to her work place. She will love it and I love her!!
2. I have felt that something is missing from her life of varied interests. And as of 3 weeks ago I discovered that it was football. So now I make sure that we watch football as much as possible. It's hard now but I know once she starts to come around she will thank me!!!! Until that day we may have to start missing church to watch more. She is going to be soooooooo grateful when she starts to love football. I'm the best husband because I have the for sight to know what she will love. It's awesome that I love football too!
3. When the sheets on the bed get to high up I pull them down for her. It's only fair because during the night I'm the one who is pulling them up. Sorry sweety.
4. I randomly buy her candies and chocolates just so she knows that I'm thinking about her. And then I consistently eat those candies. I don't want her to get a stomach ache and I know that I can deal with that kind of pain better than she can. I promise my dear that I will eat all the candy you ever get for the rest of your life just to save you that achey stomach. And if that's how it's going to be I'm going to give you a list of the candies that I really like. So you can spread the word around Christmas and your birthday.
5. I have a killer body. Really, I think that if I continue my ways I'll have a heart attack that will also bring me diabetes. And since I love my wife too much to have her be without me I've started exercizing. Or Jazzer-cizing. It's all for you baby!!!
6. I've thought about it, and have decided to let my endless maturity rub off on Erin.
7. I love to surprise Erin w/ big expensive purchases. Who says you only need 4 big screen TVs? Who says that I don't look good in mink leggings? Who says I didn't need that bottom lift? Oops, that cat's now out of the bag. Surprise honey! How do I pay for all of this? And this is the best part. I don't my friends Discover Card, Mastercard and American Express do. I LOVE FREE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!! And Erin loves surprises.
8. I'd eat a plate full of ants for her. ...Just ask my baby, and I'll do it.
9. Some people dedicate art or books to people. I'm dedicating my 1st term as President to her. I know that politics are nasty and there are sure to be some terrible scarring that comes from a nasty media and campaign. But my dedication will be like sweet Neosporin on those wounds. Plus I'm sure that politics will be way more civilized then. Can you imagine me being President of the United States of America's Elvis Lives East Provo sub chapter 5c? How sweet it will be.
10. If I am ever in fact the worlds best husband, it will only be because I really do have the worlds best wife and she has made it that easy.


7 comments:
Thank you for this post Spencer, I especially like the picture... you are so goofy! Thank you for the post! I LOVE YOU!
CUTE! This was hilarious!
You're a riot!! I love that you love my cousin so much :) That alone makes you a great husband!
Paul is going to miss you when he reads this.
Oh boy. I can't imagine what this world would be like without a Spencer Fillmore. Thanks for the laughs!
Glad to hear you have become the perfect husband. You forgot to mention the fact that you can lift a car with your left foot.
Oh Spence! I bet you really are the best husband! I mostly love that you are so kind to save her from a horrible tummy ache!! You are the most thoughtful person EVER!!!
Post a Comment