Sorry it has taken me so long to post. Moving sucks. I forgot how much I hate it since we hadn't done it in a while. BUT, now that we are all moved in it feels SO good to be here! I love having our own place! My favorite part is the kitchen! The condo we moved from had the smallest kitchen in the world, it was hard to fit even two people in there! But this kitchen is gigantic, that is one of the reasons we chose this house - so we can entertain - so all of you, come and visit!!
Here are some pics:
Our ward is really nice, I stood up and introduced myself in Relief Society and the lady behind me announced that she used to babysit Spencer when he was little (he lived in Logan till he was 7 or 8). Then after church we had a guy knock on the door and say that he knew Spencer too! It is such a small world.... well Logan is a small place :)

11 comments:
Your house is so beautiful! I'm coming to visit!
please do!
Your house is so cute and you've already got it all decorated! I'm so impressed. I'm so happy for you guys.
I'm so excited for you :) It looks beautiful. I can't wait to come over and visit :D
looks great -- i don't even know that our house is decorated so completely and we've been here 3 years! we need to come visit on a quiet weekend...
Congrats on the new house, looks great!
Your house is awesome! Love it! I want to come visit. Really, I do. We love logan.
I'm so glad you found a house!! It looks beautiful and so comfy :) We'll have to come visit!!
If I were that lady I don't think I'd have admitted to being responsible for Spence for any length of time when he was a baby. It's only been 30-ish years and the statute of limitations has probably not expired on atleast a few of those counts.
Lay low, admire the mane from a distance and keep one eye on the new guy at all times.
We'll be in Utah on the 15th of April. I presume we'll be in Logan to be entertained on the 16th. just a ball park guess. We miss you.
Beijos Spence,
Adam
Awesome house! That's so fun!
And guess what...we have a road trip to Utah planned this summer! We'll be there the 3rd week of june so you guys better be around. Now we have a good excuse to drive to Logan :)
I love your new house! Thanks for giving me your blog address! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment