Since this blog serves somewhat as a journal as well as keeping friends and family up to date, I figure this is a good place to saw what I am feeling these days. Note: if you don't like cheesy or if you feel uncomfortable with sappy, stop reading now.
I cannot even express into words the amount of love I have for my little boy. He is the BIGGEST blessing and joy I have ever had. I love his smell, I love going to get him first thing in the morning, I love his smile, I love when he reaches for me, I love when he claps. I love the little baby wrinkles in his legs, I love his hair, I love the new things he learns each day. I love watching him learn and develop, I love to have him asleep on me. I love his cry, I love his laugh, I love spending all of my time with him. I didn't even know I was capable of loving someone so much. He is the best thing in the world. I am excited to wake up each day now and forever with my son, I love you Eli!
P.S. I think that Spencer is still around here somewhere.

2 comments:
SO sweet! I love to hear this kind of thing, it never gets old and its always so cute to hear about how much children change our lives for the better. I'm beyond happy for you.
This is so darling. I want a baby. I thought for sure all these baby jobs I have would be great birth control. They are doing the complete opposite. :/ You are such a cute mommy! We should come visit you in Logan.
Post a Comment