Friday, December 10, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things....

Anyone who knows Spencer and I knows that we have a lot in common.... and a lot not in common. Here is my Christmas list of my favorite things.....

#1 Keith Urban. There is something about Keith that is so attractive. I know what you are thinking, that he could be my dad...but age is just a number when it comes to love. Have you seen his jeans? They must be custom made because they fit SO well! Kristen and I had the honor of being at his concert, I touched his bicep, Kristen touched his chest, I am pretty sure she still hasn't washed her hand. I love his accent, and his tattoo's (sorry mom it's true). Oh yeah,... and I like his music :)


#2 The Kardashians. This is the one Spencer hates the most. They are my guilty pleasure, I love to keep up with the shows and the gossip. I could watch them all day long, they are freaking hilarious!!! When I try to tell Spencer something that happened on the show that day, he just looks at my like I'm crazy, but I still love them.
#3 The Biggest Loser. Something about this show is just so inspiring! I love seeing the contestants make big changes and gain perspective. I totally cry when they cry, I am such a bawl baby. It also gives me perspective in my own life to get my butt off the couch and get moving! I am proud to say that I am 20 lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight (yay!), - with the help of my next favorite thing....

#4 Diet Black Cherry Shasta. It is one of those drinks that you can't tell are diet. I now crave it more than water (I know, not good). Next time you are at your local supermarket, check the vending machines for your $.35 Shasta, zero calories, cheap and delicious! Seriously, you will thank me.

#5 Sea World. I declare Sea World to be the happiest place on earth. I love sea creatures. I instantly revert back to a 5 year old once I walk in the gates! When I am a gazillionaire, I am going to have my own dolphin enclosure in my house. I will love them, swim with them and buy them presents on their birthdays.


#6 Pumpkin-Cookie Dough Milk Shake. Delicious. Enough said.


#7 Laser Hair Removal. This might be the best invention that man kind has ever had, with the exception of the wheel of course. I LOVE this. Not having to shave all the time is so great!! It is expensive, but well worth it.

That's all I can think of right now, plus The Kardashian re-runs are coming on..... :)

5 comments:

Jeni said...

Holy cow, it's like I wrote this whole post!
I LOVE Biggest Loser! I've been watching for 6 seasons. It's my favorite show, hands down. And there isn't an episode that goes by that I don't cry. Who are you rooting for to win? And can we just talk about how RIDICULOUS it is that Elizabeth was in the final four. Please.
PLUS! I love the Kardashians! Total guilty pleasure! My husband refuses to watch it with me. He hates that I love them, but I can't help myself. They are hilarious.
And congrats on being 20 lbs under your pre-pregnancy weight!! Are you kidding me, that's amazing.

Derek and Amanda said...

I love this! We have everything in common except the kardashians! Whoever they are....:p I cry every time watching the biggest loser.

Laser hair removal....really worth it? I'm the hairiest human to walk to planet, and shaving is pointless cause it all grows back in 30 minutes. I want someday to be smooth. Sigh. Someday when we're rich.

Derek and Amanda said...

Oh and Sea World......BY FAR MY FAVORITE PLACE ON THIS PLANET. No lie I went 13 times in 2009. I had a season pass. Ridiculous, I know, cause I live here in Utah. It was wonderful. And I never got tired of it. I was like a little kid waving back to all of the animals. Let's go together.

The Henrys said...

Ohhh, I get the Keith Urban thing! My whole family loves him, but my daughter is in love with him! She has disabilities and KU inspires her to get up and dance. Nothing makes her smile like Keith does!

Kori said...

I love Biggest Loser also. I watch and so what I DON'T want to be. If they can be 400 lbs and workout so can I!!! I had a bad experience with laser hair removal...it came back way too soon. Good job on losing weight!