Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blizzard? What blizzard?

...Spencer and I did a 'google' search today and found out we had a blog... oh yeah...

Okay folks, for those of you who have not given up on our blogging, we are back. Has anyone else noticed how hard blogging is? I check our friends blogs regularly and I seriously have no clue how they keep them so cute and updated. My new goal is to try and update ours at least once a week.
Eli is six months old now and as cute as ever. I love seeing all his new little personality quirks. He is seriously the best thing to ever happe
n to me.


**Spencer would like me note that he is now 372 months old and growing more each day!! He is making great progress in learning to pronounce his ' R's ' and we couldn't be more proud of him! **

Spencer is currently in his VERY LAST class of his Master's program, only a thesis left and we are DONE! I can't wait. Then will it be my turn to get my MA? I hope so, I am kind of nerdy for missing school..

I am still working at the psych clinic and loving it. I have the best co-workers! This is one of the only jobs I have had where I can honestly say I never dread going to work. It IS hard to be working and be a mom though, thank goodness I am only part time.

More to come later...

P.S. Where DID that blizzard go??

5 comments:

Derek and Amanda said...

I love love love this blog. I've gone through almost the whole thing. I love it. Your baby is darling! Your family is so cute. You and your husband are super cute too. This makes me want to have a baby. I always get baby hungry, but I'm holdin' out till AT LEAST school is done. Yay for babies!

Jeni said...

Ok, Eli looks exactly like you!! I mean, there are definite hints of Spencer, but that is YOUR baby.
I always wished someone could say that to me about Olivia, but noooo she just keeps looking more like her father.

the Bartlett fam said...

Hurrah- I'm glad you're back! I never gave up on you. Eli looks just like you! So cute.

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

OMG ELI LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!!!!! SO SO CUTE!

Melanie said...

okay, he is adorable! I can't believe how big he is. Hopefully we'll make it out to Utah this summer and relive some memories.

Do you work with Jill Walker still at the psych clinic?