Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What a PG to PG 13 story I'm about to tell!!!!!


This story is about Erin's friend's Grandma. Let me be clear, I don't know her but if she is anything like the grandmas that I know she is sweet, kind and smells like snickerdoodles. And swears like a petite sailor.
OK, so here we go. This fine lady when she was young bought a pair of polyester pants that she just loved. And like most of our grandparents she has a hard time throwing stuff away. Either way she really liked them. I like to think that they were are green with a floral patern. Anyway, over time the elastic on the waistband of her fun jeans began to wear out. Eventually it just didn't do it's job anymore. So to fix it she sowed a rope into it that she could tie and still maintain the use of her favorite pants. Like me and my sweatshorts from junior high. Grandma got older, til she was in her 80's and was still wearing the jeans. Her daughter came by one day and told her that it was time to go and buy a new pair. Grandma said "no way!!!" So they compromised that they would buy some new elastic to put around the waist. To do this they had to measure her waist. So when she lifted up her shirt her daughter realized that her mom had stopped wearing a bra and was tucking her boobs into her pants! Can't wait til we are all there.

4 comments:

Emily said...

OH MY.... I don't really know what else to say, but WOW!!! haha...

John and Kori said...

Well.... At least she had them in a safe place.

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Hey my blog went private!! Send me your email if you wanna be my friend!!

briannamallen80@yahoo.com

Brad and Katie Steele said...

That's The greatest!How are you guys doing, by the way?