
OR.....
Spencer started school again a few weeks ago... and for those of you who don't know, he turned down a full ride scholarship (tuition, books, computer, living stipend included) to law school, because, after a long time of stewing it over, he realized that is not what he really wants to do for the rest of his life. SO, Spencer is currently attending the University of Utah, in the Masters/PhD program in History. He wants to teach at a University. Things have been a little crazy trying to get everything organized and can I just vent one more time about how expensive books are!? They are ridiculous. One of his classes has 13 books, ONE!!! He has been working hard and is off to a good start - what a good little student he is :) In other news....
Spencer started school again a few weeks ago... and for those of you who don't know, he turned down a full ride scholarship (tuition, books, computer, living stipend included) to law school, because, after a long time of stewing it over, he realized that is not what he really wants to do for the rest of his life. SO, Spencer is currently attending the University of Utah, in the Masters/PhD program in History. He wants to teach at a University. Things have been a little crazy trying to get everything organized and can I just vent one more time about how expensive books are!? They are ridiculous. One of his classes has 13 books, ONE!!! He has been working hard and is off to a good start - what a good little student he is :) In other news....I became an aunt again for the tenth time two Sunday's ago, her name is Bella Jessica Fillmore .
College football season is starting again so I am preparing to have my living room full of guys watching the away games.The eighth annual Honey Baked Ham Classic was a success!
We went to my families little Cabin on Brian Head, for Labor Day weekend... Me and my mom!
Spence and Mitch
....BUT the most important news of all is that my birthday is coming...September 29th.. I am going to be the big 23, and I like chocolate. :)

6 comments:
Seeing those couple of cabin pictures makes me wish we could have been there! I was planning on it, but we ended up having to go down to Vegas. Anyway - good luck to Spencer with his new major. At least he was honest with himself about what he really wants to do. And I hear ya on the cost of books - YIKES! Mike had some pretty dang expensive ones this semester!
THanks for the update...I had no idea that Spencer had changed his mind...good for him. When I first saw that baby picture I thought we had an announcement coming our way! Hahaha....and I'm so glad Sharon is back for yoU! Friends are wonderful!
YAY! I love this post! You are so adorable! & I cannot believe how big Mitch is! I was thinking it was almost your birthday just the other day!! I hope you get showered in Chocolate!
Fun post Erin! Thanks for having dinner with me the other night, it was fun to catch up! I didn't remember your b-day is in September, mine is too! But I'm gonna be a lot older than you. :(
I know what you mean about how expensive school stuff is. I can only imagine the crazy gas bill you guys now have, commuting up to the U. Thats now fun. Bella's face looks so scrunched and little in her newborn photo. It was fun to see you guys at the blessing, thanks for coming! We love you guys!
I love the picture with your mom... So classic! I loved this post!
Post a Comment